Mother’s day is on Sunday, May 10th, 2015.. did you know? Well, that’s why we are here, we’ve got your back. Here’s a sweet list of 10 Mothers day items your Mom will surely love.
It goes without saying that we should show our moms appreciation at all times of the year, trust us, every Women loves flowers. Additionally, on May 10th, we take time to celebrate our incredible Mothers and all their sheer awesomeness. We know that it can be hard to come up with a creative Mother’s Day gift, so we’ve got some suggestions for you right here, enjoy.
10. Picnic Gift Set – Buy Now
To honor and celebrate those first special ladies in our lives, we’ve put together an amazing Mother’s Day Picnic Gift Set that’s ready for an afternoon spent outside with family. Best of all, each item is useful year-round (except for the chocoloate – we’re predicting that will go fast), so she’ll be thinking of you every time she bundles up with her blanket our pours out a new glass of chilled white.
- (1) Hand-woven Perf Blanket in cobalt
- (1) Corkcicle Air wine chiller and aerator
- (2) Dark chocolate Woodland chocolate bars
- (1) Full-color Rifle paper Mother’s Day card
9. Mother’s Day Bundle w/ Furoshika – Buy Now
To honor and celebrate those first special ladies in our lives, we’ve put together an amazing Mother’s Day Furoshiki Set that’s easily personalized so she’ll know you care. Throw a photo of the two of you into the Alibi Interiors frame, write something sweet in the Rifle card, and then wrap it all up Furoshiki-style in the included reusable fabric (don’t worry – we’ve got an instructional video for you) for a gift she’ll love opening.
Brief history lesson: Furoshiki is a Japanese word for “bath spread” that refers to the artfully wrapped fabric squares merchants have used through history for gifting purposes.
- (1) Ocean Tide & Sea Salt Paddywax candle
- (1) Alibi Interiors reclaimed wood picture frame
- (1) 1/2 lb. bag Four Barrel Friendo Blendo Espresso grind
- (1) Julia Szendrei labradorite stone “Mother” necklace
- (1) Full-color Rifle paper Mother’s Day card
- (1) Sunny Furoshiki wrapping cloth
- Note: set does not come wrapped
8. Terrain Candle – Buy Now
Paddywax combines unique fragrances and creative designs to craft candles that stand out from the rest. Based in Nashville, Tennessee, all Paddywax candles are made from custom recipes, use only natural ingredients, and are hand packaged for an extra dose of southern charm.
7. Coffee Carafe Set – Buy Now
KINTO values producing practical, useable designs to make everyday living that much more enjoyable. Their Coffee Carafe Set affords a more visual and intimate pour-over coffee brewing experience, with sleek glass and stainless steel components making each cup of joe look and taste like a million bucks.
6. Cow Horn Whiskey Tumbler Set – Buy Now
Valued for both its hardness and pliability, Ankole cattle horn is an extremely rare material that’s indigenous only to East Africa. Each Cow Horn Whiskey Tumbler from Rose & Fitzgerald is hand carved on a lathe, shaped and molded to perfectly fit your hand, and meticulously sanded and polished by an Ugandan artisan, so you can take your whiskey sipping to a new level of classy.
5. Wooden Wine Holder – Buy Now
Each Wooden Wine Holder from Rose & Fitzgerald is individually crafted by an artisan in Uganda from hand-selected Mugava logs. They’re formed by lathe and undergo a long sanding process before being sealed, ensuring a wholly unique, seamlessly smooth display piece for your favorite vintage bottle.
4. Women’s Flats – Buy Now
The Women’s Flats from mohinders are handmade by their partner cooperative in rural India, a standalone nonprofit comprised of 170 families of artisan entrepreneurs. Meticulously woven, they’re as good-looking as they are comfortable, leaving you with few reasons – if any – to ever want to take them off.
3. A Natural Rope Hammock – Buy Now
The Natural Rope Hammock from Yellow Leaf promises countless life-changing naps, and its purchase also quite literally changes lives. Handwoven by hill-tribe artisans in Thailand who previously worked harsh slash-and-burn jobs, every hammock is shockingly soft, super-strong, and sports an anti-flip design. Go on, get napping.
2. An Awesome Bath + Body Kit – Buy Now
A selection of handcrafted bath+body indulgences for relaxation, detoxification and exceptional skin nourishment.
- (1) 5 oz Floral milk bath packette
- (1) 5 oz Pink love salts packette
- (1) 5 oz Mustard soak packette
- (1) 4 oz Bath + Body oil (Meadow)
- (1) 4.5 oz Cardamom + Coffee body scrub
- (1) 2 oz Alpine pumice foot treatment
1. A 5 Piece Pie Set – Buy Now
Falcon’s iconic enamelware has been a staple brand for British home items since it’s opening nearly one hundred years ago.
This classic Falcon Pie Set is extremely durable, but not bulky.
- (5) Pie dishes
- Colored rim
- Classic design
- Dishwasher / Stove-top / Oven-safe
- Cannot burn up to 530F
- Not intended for microwave use
That’s a wrap! Check out all the amazing items for Mother’s Day over on Huckberry – Shop Now