Wedding season is fast approaching and chances are that if you’re reading this post, you’re doing on some research on what to buy those loyal Groomsmen of yours. Here’s a list of 15 great gift ideas for those fine Gents who stuck it through, made the appearance, calmed you down when you needed it and of course, helped make your wedding a screaming success.
It can be hard picking the best Man, sometimes you’ve got a few candidates and sometimes friends win over family, all can get political. No matter what, it’s important that you thanks your Grooms men properly with a little gift of appreciation. These groomsmen gifts can range from cufflinks to watches and cigars to nice scotch glasses, whatever your flavour, it’s always nice to add a personal touch to any Groomsman gift.
Here’s a list of some pretty cool wedding gift ideas we’ve found courtesy of our friends over at Huckberry. If you want to skip the list and just browse all the items, simply click here, otherwise, enjoy our selections and please don’t forget to share.
15. The Grooming Kit by Huckberry – Buy Now
It’s not at all an insult to their look on your big day, more of a praise for enduring all the hard work of getting you through your wedding. This handy grooming kit is the perfect gift that shows your pals you care, it also has the side effect of ensuring your Groomsmen look their best on your big day.
- (1) Hither Hill Dopp Kitt in olive
- (1) Jar Imperial Classic hair pomade
- (1) Carson City comb from Bixby Comb
- (1) Alfred Lane “Bravado” solid cologne container
14. The Recovery Kit by Huckberry – Buy Now
The boys will surely thank you for this one, especially on the day after. The recovery kit is a complete package, or add-on, to any of the other gifts you decide to get your Groomsmen. The package is the perfect morning after fix.
- (1) Pair of Fort Knox “Knockaround” sunglasses
- (1) Izola flask with “Hair of the Dog” engraving
- (24) Blowfish morning-after hangover remedy tablets
- (1) Grab Opener in hard aluminum
13. Germent Bag + Dopp Kit – Buy Now
Not all weddings this season will be just down the street. Hudson Sutler produces travel gear that’s high in quality and low in flash. The Yorktown Garment Bag and Dopp Kit duo makes for easy packing of all your pants, shirts, jackets, and toiletries in handsome matching bags that take up minimal space at your final destination, so you can focus on having maximum fun.
12. Pair Of Moscow Mule Mugs (18oz) – Buy Now
100% copper Moscow Mule Mugs enhance the flavor of your classic cocktails and keep your drinks exceptionally cold.
- (2) 18 oz. mugs
- Seamless interior
- Will develop a unique patina over time
- Keep it polished and it will look brand new
- Dishwasher safe
11. Whiskey Stones by Teroforma – Buy Now
Milled in Vermont by the oldest soapstone workshop in the US. Add three chilled stones to your next dram, let stand for 5 minutes and enjoy. Over 150 years ago, local Vermonters began mining and milling soapstone found in their fields for a variety of purposes. As America’s oldest soapstone workshop, many of their original techniques are still in use today.
10. Whiskey Ball by The Original Whiskey Ball – Buy Now
Invented by avid scotch-whiskey drinkers, The Whiskey Ball has more volume and less surface area than a traditional ice cube- so they melt slower. Now, you can bring the artesian science of slow-melting ice spheres to your home without any complicated or expensive machinery. Incredibly easy to use, just add water, and freeze to add sophistication to any drink.
- Includes (2) Original Whiskey Ball molds
- Round shape redoes water dilution caused by melting ice
- Perfect for classic cocktails, nonalcoholic beverages, water, and even coffee
- Creates a full 2 1/2″ ice ball largest in it’s class
- Flexible silicone material allows instant removal of ice
- Dishwasher safe
9. Private Reserve Flask by Izola – Buy Now
Whether youre on a broken down A Train or at an overcrowded rooftop party, a flask can be a lifesaver and is always a good conversation starter. As a time-honored accessory to men of all different cultures and social classes, the flask has proven itself to be a necessity of the times and we guarantee its a prime gift that fits any occasion. Salut!
8. Timex Weekender Mens Watch – Buy Now
Praised by Esquire as a Foolproof Watch & Band Pairing, among their Best Accessories for Men 2012, and a winner by Style Girlfriend. Out of Florida, formfunctionform’s founder, Shawn, carefully designs winning watch face and leather combinations, among other leather accessories. He pays careful attention to every detail and everything he makes is hand-crafted in Florida and built to last.
7. Black 27-G Knife – Buy Now
Black suits any style, and genre, and mood. Simplicity seekers will appreciate the universal, timeless finish and graceful, clean shaping of this impressive thin blade. Weighing only 27 grams, carry it wherever you go for the unmatched pleasure of perfect cutting.
- Ultra-light knife in 420 stainless steel
- Matte finish
- Secure liner lock system
- Belt clip
- Translucent polycarbonate handle slab
6. Carbon Fibre Straight Blade Razor by Grim Blades – Buy Now
Shaving is an art and knowing how to use a straight blade is more and more a rarer skill. Get your mates this Carbon straight razor by Grim Blades and force them to Man up.
- Blade is Hand Made in America
- Square Point
- Laser Etched
- Hand Pinnned
- Shave Ready
- Free Lifetime Hone
- Lifetime Warranty
5. Every Blend 6-Pack Flavoured Toothpick – Buy Now
This beautiful gift box is the ideal starter kit for those who are interested in learning what Daneson is all about. Think of it as a stepping stone towards finding your preferred blend.
- (6) Flavors of toothpicks
- Includes (1) pack of each: Single Malt, Cinnamint, Salted Birch, Lemon, Mint and Bourbon
- Minimum of (12) toothpicks in a pack, most have more
- All natural ingredients (local when possible)
- Veneer quality A-grade wood – All suppliers, barring Scotch from Islay and corks from Portugal, are either American or Canadian
4. Wander & Rumble Growler – Buy Now
The 64 oz. Wander and Rumble Beer Growler is designed and finished with the craft beer drinker at the center of every part of the process. The Shine Craft Vessel Company was established to create premium, well-designed beer growlers and barware. The mission is to develop better ways of consuming and sharing craft brewed beers and spirits. Shine only uses top quality, function-driven materials and high end finishes to assure long term use.
3. The Whiskey Wedge by Corkcicle – Buy Now
Take the edge off with Whiskey Wedge, Corkcicle’s artful solution to perfectly chilling your favorite spirits without watering them down. Designed to melt much slower than traditional smaller ice cubes, Whiskey Wedge also helps retain your drink’s full flavor.
2. The Carryon Cocktail Kit by W&P Design – Buy Now
If your Groomsmen are travelling to get to your wedding, you’ll want to include this in your gift package. The Carry On Cocktail Kit provides everything you need to mix two proper old fashioned cocktails at 30,000 feet. Simply carry on your kit (don’t worry, it will make it through security just fine), order a mini-bottle of bourbon, and use the custom combination bar spoon / muddler to mix in the included cane sugar and small batch bitters.
You are now free to cocktail about the cabin.
- Carry On Tin
- Recipe Card
- Spoon / Muddler
- Aromatic Bitters
- Cane Sugar
- Linen Coaster
1. Ceder Shoe Trees by Owen & Reed – Buy Now
You care about your Groomsmen and you definitely care about their shoes and feet, this gift is essential. Owen & Fred specializes in the essential items that men need to make their day excellent from points A to Z – and everywhere in between. Their Cedar Shoe Trees are made of aromatic cedar and work well with both dress and casual shoes, ensuring they stay in great shape, smell nice, and last a lifetime.
That’s a wrap! Check out the additional guides below or head on over to Dudepins to discover all the most amazing stuff for guys on the internet.