The Marathon General Purpose Quartz Wristwatch features encapsulated tritium (Isotope H3) light sources at each hour position on dial and on hour and minute hands.
- Fibershell high impact case with stainless steel back is both water and dust resistant. (Water resistant to 3ATM)
- Movement: High Torque Quartz with EOL (End of life indicator for battery) and is intended for field army activities.
- Watch features analogue dial with two time scale.
- Green nylon mil-spec strap.
- This army wristwatch is manufactured in accordance with MIL-PRF-46374G, Type I, Class 1.
- Please allow 6-9 days for shipping.
- Get your Here – $150